Thursday, August 7, 2008

Working Girl

Hooray! After a few months of being unemployed and near the point of stressing out about it, I got a wonderful job offer with the Holocaust Museum this afternoon! It's the job I REALLY wanted and I think it's going to be a wonderful experience and opportunity. It's certainly a step in the right direction, as I've wanted to get into the museum world for a long time and I'm hoping to get into a graduate program for next Fall. Everyone in the office is very upbeat and extremely nice and welcoming, so I'm looking forward to working with them. It's been fabulous having the summer off and just hanging out with family, friends and Mark, but I am so thankful to be getting back into the "working world" in a few days! Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers during this transition period for Mark and I, we're grateful to you all!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Way to go, Jenn!! So excited for you!!